Proper school uniform must be worn on all working days, school functions and school related activities.
- School tunic
- Purple white shirt (full sleeves in winter and half sleeves in summer)- Classes 1 to 10
- Navy blue Pant – Classes 1 to 10
- Half green sweater with yellow stripes- Classes 3 to 10
- Green blazer with school monogram- Classes 3 to 10
- Navy blue socks
- Black leather shoes with laces
- School belt, tie, identity card (compulsory)
- Green scarf, green cap (only in winter)
- White ribbons for girls, hair must be plaited up neatly both sides
House dress (Tuesday/ Friday)
Students are required to wear house dress on Tuesday and Friday for sports in order to complete in different competitions.
- Green and yellow tracksuit with yellow house t-shirt
- Identity card (compulsory)
- White socks and white canvas shoes
- House ribbon for girls
Casual Outfit (Wednesday)
- Students can wear casual attire that looks decent and smart every Wednesday.
- White ribbons are compulsory for girls.
- Traditional attires of different ethnic group are encouraged to wear once a month on Wednesday.